August 9 – 15, 2020 (in English)
August 16 – 22, 2020 (in Spanish)
August 23 – 29, 2020 (in English)
Practice yoga as it is meant to be. Spend a week in joyful simplicity, in direct contact with nature in its purity.
During this retreat, you will be gently guided to open your Heart through classical Hatha Yoga practice and various silent meditation techniques. Read more
We will be camping on a small clearing bordering lush forests, undisturbed by noises and pollution. Our engaged team will pamper you with delicious vegetarian meals prepared with love, and optional massage & body-work sessions (not included). Read more about location
Expect a profound reset from the stress of modern life, settling back into a natural state of well-being and happiness.
We will do everything possible to have you depart with a truly shining heart!
What you can expect:
- High-quality yoga teachings from instructor with more than 10 years of practical experience
- Unique yoga practices taking you deep into the spiritual dimension of yoga & meditation: Self-inquiry; the significance of the Heart; chakra-centered asana (postures) practice; pranayama (breathwork); deep relaxation
- Fascinating lectures about the theoretical and metaphysical background of yoga – you will not only practice, but also understand why you are practicing and learn how to design your own practice according to your specific needs!
- Beautiful setting in the midst of an endless forest conducive to resting back into an inner sense of quietness and peace
- Delicious and healthy vegetarian food (vegan option available)
- A dedicated team always present to help you make your stay more enjoyable
All sessions are optional.
- 6:30 am: Wake up
- 7-8 am: Silent meditation
- 8:15-10:30 am: Hatha Yoga session, including a short presentation of a yoga technique
- 10:30 am: Breakfast, free time: walk in the forest, read a book, get a massage (not included), lend a hand in the garden…
- 2 pm: Lunch
- 4-5 pm: Lecture presentation on different aspects of yoga practice: Basic yoga metaphysics; the Chakra system; the spiritual significance of the Heart; Self-Inquiry…
- 5-7 pm: Hatha Yoga & Meditation
- 7 pm: Dinner
- 8 pm: Evening activities: Heart Chakra Meditation, Movie Night, Kirtan,…
We will suggest to spend one day of the retreat in complete silence (no speaking except for class instructions and lecture).
We provide equipped cotton tents. You can choose between a small, simple tent just with a mattress and bedding, and a more comfortable 3-meter bell tent that is furnished with a queen size mattress, bedside table and reading light.
- Simple Canvas Tent, 1 person: 375€
- Comfort Bell Tent, 1 person: 435€
- Comfort Bell Tent, 2 persons: 786€
- Over 30 hours of high-quality yoga instruction and practice
- Evening activities
- 6 nights accommodation in equipped tents
- Pick-up at Sant Celoni train station on arrival day at 4pm (read more about getting here)
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day
- Unlimited herbal teas and water
- Membership in the non-profit association Tierra Luz for the current calendar year
To quickly secure your spot, please use the booking form below. You will be taken to a PayPal check-out page where you can safely submit your personal details and make the payment of the deposit.
After receiving your reservation, we will send you a confirmation including instructions for the payment of the remaining amount. Full payment is due 30 days before arrival.
In case you have questions at any point, or prefer a personal interaction, please feel welcome to contact us.
Update on COVID-19: Spain has been heavily affected by the pandemic, but as of now (June 1st), infection rates are decreasing rapidly. As announced by the Spanish government, tourists will be welcome again to visit Spain starting July 1st. Special hygienic precautions might still be in place to avoid new outbreaks. At Suryamandala Yoga, we will for now limit enrollment for each retreat to 5 participants, in order to ensure a minimum distance during yoga practices. This might change in case that further developments make such a measure unnecessary.